Select Default Shopee Category and Shipping Channels
In order to list a product on Shopee, it is required to specify category and shipping channels for the product. Shopee has its own list of available categories and shipping channels to choose from.
To select the default category and shipping channels:
- In the side panel of the editor, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Other Channels, and then click Shopee.
- Click the Settings tab, select the default category for the products you will be selling on Shopee. If your products apply to more than one category, choose the category that covers most of the products you’ll be selling.
- Select the default shipping channel for your products.
This will assign a category type and shipping channels to all of the products in your E-Store that don’t have the shipping channels or category already set. While you can always assign new category and shipping channels types for the products in your E-Store at any time, we recommend selecting a category and shipping channels to start with for now.
Shipping Fee for Non-Integrated Shipping Channels
If you use your own shipping channels instead of Shopee’s partner carriers, you need to set shipping fee for those methods on the Settings page. This shipping fee is set as default value for all products that have this method enabled. If you need to change the shipping fee for a specific product, you should do that in your Shopee account.
For more details about the non-integrated shipping channels, see the following articles:
On the Settings page you can specify the data synchronization settings. In the side panel of the editor, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store. Click Other Channels, click b, and then click the Settings tab.
Specify the following data synchronization settings:
- Sync product price changes from E-Store to Shopee. Enable/disable the synchronization of product price changes from E-store to Shopee. Since Shopee charges you a commission for sales, and also there may be some additional charges, you may want to set different product prices in Shopee. In this case you may want not to synchronize product price changes from your E-Store to Shopee.
- Sync product quantity changes from E-Store to Shopee. Enable/disable synchronization of product quantity changes from E-store to Shopee.
- Sync orders from Shopee to E-Store. Enable/disable automatic import of orders from Shopee to E-Store. The orders from Shopee get imported to the E-store and are available in the My Sales > Orders section in the E-Store Control Panel. If order synchronization is enabled, product quantity is adjusted in E-Store when a new order is imported.