Making it easy for visitors to share your site is important for boosting organic traffic and conversion rates. The Share Widget makes this easy, with a smooth flow, attractive interface, and an additional share capability.
The Share Widget enables site visitors to share the site via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp and email.
To add the Share Widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Share Widget into your site.
To learn more about adding Widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor, right-click the Widget, and click Edit Content. Type a Title for the Widget.
To access the design editor, right-click the Widget, and click Edit Design. Select the layout and customize the icon colors, sizes and background. Choose hover effects for desktop and customize the title font and style.
For information about design options that are not specific to this Widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.
I set up social share icons, but the image does not display on social networks when pasting the URL of my site.
The social network has already scraped information from the site URL and is caching the information for a certain amount of time. This will update eventually, but to work around the issue, ensure your social network images are updated correctly on your site:
- In the side panel of the editor, click Settings, and then click Site Icons.
- Next to Social Networks Image (Open Graph), click +Image.
- Alternatively, you can change the social network images by page:
- In the left panel, click Pages, and then click the settings () icon next to the page name.
- Click SEO, and then next to Social Networks Image (Open Graph), click +Image.
- Go to the Facebook and Instagram debuggers to copy the URL of your site and fetch the new information.
It may take some time for the cache to update with the new information.