Set up a Custom Domain
To configure your custom domain:
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Look under Domains to see if your custom domain exists. If not, you’ll have a chance to buy a custom domain later on.
- Under Partner Products, select Manage next to your website.
- If you don't yet have a website plan, select Purchase to publish.
- If you do have a website plan, select Publish website through your editor (the Publish option is located on the top right of your editor).
- Once your website is published, from your website control panel you need to select Set up domain for site.
- The free GoDaddy URL is selected by default. To connect to your custom domain, select the option under My Domain, then choose your custom domain from the drop-down menu. If you don’t already have a domain, click Get a new domain and begin searching. For more information check our domain Help content.
- Select Set up my domain.
- After your website is connected to your domain, you’ll see a message confirming where your site is located.
- Select Done.