The Yelp Reviews Widget displays reviews from your Yelp profile. Customer reviews can improve your reputation and boost the confidence of potential new customers.
The Yelp Reviews Widget only shows positive reviews, and Yelp sends only three reviews to the Widget. In some cases, fewer than three reviews may appear.
To add the Widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Widget into your site.
To learn more about adding Widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the Widget, and click Edit Content.
- Type the address of your Yelp page in the field provided, and click the Search button.
- If there is a Yelp page with this URL, it will connect automatically.
- If this is not the correct page, click Enter your Yelp URL again and type another URL.
- If the URL does not connect to a Yelp page, you will see the following message: No results found. Please modify your search. To try again, simply edit the URL in the text box above this message.
- Edit the Title of your Yelp reviews. To hide the title, click the eye icon.
To access the design editor, right-click the Widget, and click Edit Design.
For information about design options that are not specific to this Widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.