This Widget makes it easy for website visitors to send you money using PayPal. You can use the PayPal button both for gathering donations and for selling products.
To use the PayPal widget features, you must have a PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, sign up for one here.
To add the Widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the PayPal Widget into your site.
To learn more about adding Widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor and set up your PayPal button:
- Right-click the Widget, and click Edit Content.
- Enter a PayPal user name.
- Select a Type of Transaction from the drop-down, and complete the following.
- Shipping Cost
- Tax %
To access the design editor, right-click the Widget, and click Edit Design.
For information about design options that are not specific to this Widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.