Modify the links on your site to point to different locations on your site, external URLs, or create click-to-action links.
To use the Link Picker:
- Click the item you want to link and click Edit. Click Link image.
- When editing the link on a button or image, you have the following options:
- Existing Page. Create a link to an existing page by picking one of the pages on the site from the drop-down menu.
- Website URL. Create a link to an external URL.
If you create an external link, you may choose whether it should open in a new window with the help of a toggle button.
- Anchor. Create a link to one of the anchors on your site by picking the page and the anchor from a drop-down menu.
- Click To Call. Click-to-Call links are only active on devices that support direct calling.
- Email Address.